Toad™ Extension for Eclipse™
Free Eclipse plugin for Oracle® database users
Toad Extension for Eclipse extends the functionality of Eclipse by options for Oracle
database and offers various Oracle database management features. The free community edition of Eclipse plugin allows you to establish a
connection to any of the following versions of Oracle database:
- Oracle 9
- Oracle 10
- Oracle 11
Benefits for Eclipse & Oracle database users
The Toad Extension for Eclipse plugin allows you to:
- Connect to your Oracle database from within Eclipse
- Browse data, object relationships and other detailed object properties
- Develop complex PL/SQL code comfortably
- Query data with easy export functions
- Manage or Edit data and objects quickly ...
- Take advantage of many standard Eclipse features including Local History, integration
with version control systems, XML editor and more!
Benefits for Toad Data Modeler users
Toad Data Modeler is a database modeling tool that allows you to visually
define database structure and automatically generate SQL scripts. But you need
another tool to run the generated SQL code generated from Toad Data Modeler.
Now you can choose also Toad Extensions for Eclipse as your primary tool for running scripts.
And because both tools exist in free versions (TDM freeware & TEE community edition), the combination of Toad Data Modeler and Toad Extension for Eclipse
can be a great solution for all Oracle database users, developers and DBAs.
There is a community site available at http://www.toadworld.com/products/toad-extension-for-eclipse/default.aspx.
Join the community or at least visit the community site and get more information, including:
- Product features and screenshots
- Installation Instructions
- Release Notes and System Requirements
The free community edition doesn't contain any feature restriction.
Visit the Toad Extension for Eclipse community site to get more information about the free Eclipse plugin for Oracle database users.